Wednesday 24 September 2014

LEARNING FROM MISTAKES

 First of all, my post for tonight especially is one of method for me to be used writting in english, ENGLISH!!! WHAT???  Actually english is one of subjects since primary school that I'm not really interested, hmmm i don't know why it can happened. However, alhamdulillah for my upsr, pmr and spm.. my result for this subject is someting that i can pround for myself that have problem with this subject.

Actually, it's not about problem to learn this language but maybe my mindset that always think that english really complicated, yeahh with grammar and everything.... BUT maybe from my attitude that not try to learn and explore about this languange. My theory is if i can't speak english fluently, it showed that i'm not good enough for this language.. and it will effect me in class especially.

However, untill when i will stay with my negative attitude with this languange.. i can't .., i can't ... because one day insyaAllah i will become a teacher. A good teacher should can speak english better than their students.. buttttt..... i must throw away my low confident and substitute that with positive attitude which is as a student, i should LEARN FROM MISTAKES!!!!!! yeahhhh..

Maybe, this english blog is one of my medium to become a good writter in english language. Yes....,,, i know many mistakes in my english for this post but i must slowly to learn.. maybe if my lecturer hehehe or my friends read my entry they can teach or guide me so that i know what i should change and repair with my writting. It's okay, at least i'm try..


;))

No comments:

Post a Comment